DAY WISE ITINERARY
ARRIVAL TO BAKU
- Arrival Almaty at 16.40 and Transfer and Check in to the hotel.
- Dinner is at Indian restaurant
- Overnight is at Hotel
Almaty City Tour
- Breakfast in the hotel- Start city tour at 10:00. The tour starts with sightseeing in the central part of Almaty. You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Abai Square and Palace of Republic.
- Then the tour will continue in one of the oldest Almaty park – Panfilov Park, where you will see one of the unique wooden building in the world – Zenkov Cathedral and visit the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame, dedicated to the memory of the fighters who died for freedom and independence of the country. Lunch at Indian restaurant
- Transfer for Kok-tobe at 15:00. Kok- Tobe hill where the tallest TV tower in the world is located (if to count from the sea level) and where you will get by the picturesque winding mountain road. You can stroll along the magnificent panorama of the city from the special observation deck and visit the shop to "The Beatles" (the only one in CIS countries), visit the shop of national souvenirs and many other interesting things.
- Dinner in Indian restaurant at 20:00 and back to hotel at 21:00
- Overnight in Hotel
ALMATY- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN SURROUNDING GUIDED TOUR
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Transfer for Beautiful Mountain Surrounding Guided tour at 10:00
- This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort, located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. Chimbulak has its own special atmosphere. Here you can see the skiers who like ironed track as well as the snowboarders who prefer extreme downhills with breath taking jumps and turns. On sunny days Chimbulak gathers together thousands of visitors. On chairlifts, you can reach Talgar Pass (3163 meters above sea level). Only professional skiers climb here since the descent from the pass is too steep. Also, alpinists start their climbing from this point. Only the stars are higher…
- 15.00 Lunch is at Indian restaurant
- 16.00 Transfer to Hotel for free time
- Dinner in Indian restaurant at 20:00 and back to hotel at 21:00 - Overnight in hotel
TALMATY - BAKU
- Breakfast is at Hotel
- 09.00 Check-Out from Hotel and Transfer to the Airport.
- 12.15 Upon arrival to International airport of Baku the tourist will be met by representative. En-route Lunch is at Indian restaurant
- 14.00 Check-in at Hotel
In evening, Panoramic tour of Baku visiting:
- Highland Park/Alley of Martyrs: formerly The Kirov Park, is a cemetery and memorial in Baku, Azerbaijan dedicated to those killed by the Soviet Army during Black January and later to those killed in NagornoKarabakh War. It is located on a hill in the south of the city and offers views of the Caspian Sea Flame Towers - is a trio of skyscrapers in Baku, Azerbaijan, including the tallest in the country. Towers symbolize the long history of fire worshippers that considered Azerbaijan as a birthplace for prophet Zoroaster. The buildings consist of 130 residential apartments over 33 floors, a hotel tower that consists of 250 rooms and 61 serviced apartments, and office blocks that provides a net 33,114 square meters of office space.
- Crystal Hall is an indoor arena in Baku, Azerbaijan. Located on the coast of Baku near National Flag Square, construction of the arena began in August 2011 and finished in April 2012—in time for it to host its first major event, the 2012 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest.
- Nizami Street is a large pedestrian and shopping street in downtown Baku, Azerbaijan, named after classical poet Nizami Ganjavi. The street's history could be traced back to Baku's town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city's downtown from west to east. Nizami Street is home to various outlets, from banks to fashion stores and is one of the most expensive streets in the world. Fountain square is a public square in downtown Baku. The square is a public gathering place, especially after business hours and during the weekend. It is an attractive tourist destination with many boutiques, restaurants, shops, hotels and passage. It starts from the Istiglaliyyat Street and walls of the Icheri Sheher and stretches through Nizami Street, also called in popular culture as the Torgovaya street running parallel to Baku Boulevard. The fountains square is a location where the city authorities hold many public festivals, shows and celebrations.
- Dinner is at Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Baku.
BAKU CITY TOUR
After breakfast, excursion of Baku Old city: Visiting of "Old Town” or “Inner City”. The territory of ”Inner City” - 22 hectares, which represents a small fraction of the total area of Baku (44,000 hectares). However, the concentration of architectural and historical monuments, dictates the need for this excursion into a separate and make this part of Baku, perhaps the most interesting to explore:
Maiden Tower is a 12th-century monument in the Old City, Baku, listed in 2001 under the UNESCO World Heritage List of Historical Monuments as cultural property. It is a legendary place and worldfamous landmark in Baku and houses a museum, which presents the story of historic evolution of the Baku city.
Palace of Shirvanshahs is a 15th-century palace built by the Shirvanshahs and described by UNESCO as "one of the pearls of Azerbaijan's architecture". It is located in the Inner City of Baku. Minaret Synyk Gala: The most ancient building not only in “Icheri-Sheher” but in the entire Azerbaijan is Mohammed Mosque also known as Synyk-Kala which means “Destroyed Tower” which was bombarded in 1723 but survived. The half-destroyed minaret still towers over the mosque as if reaching for the sky. Caravan Saray,
Juma Mosque: The Cathedral Mosque was built in the 12th century on the site of a temple of fireworshipers. Located in the historic Icheri Sheher, the mosque has been rebuilt several times and is also known as Friday Mosque.
Lunch is at Indian restaurant
Later, we will explore modern parts of Baku.
Heydar Aliyev Cultural Complex (from outside) which was built for memory of great national leader. A charming example of modern architecture. The Heydar Aliyev Center a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photoshoot outside).
Baku boulevard- Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the Yeni Bulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km.
Baku Eye (Ticket not included)- is a Ferris wheel on Baku Boulevard in the Seaside National Park of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The wheel is 60 meters tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes. Dinner is at Indian restaurant Overnight in Baku.
ATESHGAH FIRE TEMPLE – YANARDAG BURNING MOUNTAIN
Breakfast at the hotel.
Then we will start our tour with excursion to Ateshgah. The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah is located at the Apsheron peninsula at the outskirts of Surakhani village 30 km from the centre of Baku and was revered in different times by Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs. Current constructions of the temple are dated by XVII century. As a result of excavations far more ancient artifacts were discovered here. Pentagonal complex has an open courtyard with temple-altar in the center which was the place of pilgrimage for worshippers. By the decree of the President of Azerbaijan Ateshgah was declared a State historical-architectural reserve. This museum under the open sky was recently restored. Different workshops and souvenir galleries are located here now.
Lunch is at Local restaurant with unlimited Buffet.
Excursion to Yanar Dag. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire."
Later visit Genclik Mall located in 10 minutes distance form city center with taxi. Genjlik mall is the biggest Mall in Baku and contains over 80 stores, big bowling halls,the biggest movie halls, 3D cinema, Playground for children, Bravo supermarket, VIP restaurants, food courts Dinner is at Indian restaurant Overnight in Baku.
BAKU - DEPARTURE
- Checkout from Hotel.
- Transfer to the airport in Baku and scheduled flights (13.00) from Baku to Almaty and onwards to Delhi.
Price per person based on Twin Sharing. PAX: 02
|Staybridge Suites 4*
Shera Park Inn 4*
|Twin Sharing||USD 1013/-|
|Single Sharing||USD 1244/-|
- 6 Night accommodation in Baku & Almaty on twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
- 05 Lunch & 06 Dinners as per program in Baku, Almaty in Indian restaurants
- Return airport transfers
- Medeo and Shymbulak tour (Cable car fees included)
- Kok Tobe (Entrance charges included)
- Sightseeing tours as per program in Baku and Almaty
- E-Visa for Azerbaijan
- 1 lt. water per person per day
- Return Airfare
- Visa for Kazakhstan (Free Visa on arrival)
- GST @ 5%
- Extra service in the hotel
- Any other service or optional activities
- Travel Insurance
- Any liquor for Meals
- Any expenses of personal nature regarding meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
Passport should be valid for at-least 6 months from the date of travel No bookings are confirmed without advance Rates are subject to change.
Colored Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
Colored Scan of PP size Photograph – 35 x 45 mm with white background
Payments: 50% advance at the time of booking. Balance payment 20 days before travel
Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation applies, once booking is confirmed.