DAY WISE ITINERARY
ISTANBUL ARRIVAL (no meal)
On the time of your arrival to Istanbul airport the welcome staff will be waiting for you at the exit, after which, you will be transported to the hotel and stay overnight in Istanbul.
ISTANBUL- Byzantium & Ottoman Tour (breakfast-lunch)
After breakfast, pick-up from the hotel and meet your guide for a full day Ottoman and Byzantium Tour, visit The Hagias Sophia, the biggest church constructed by the East Roman Empire in Istanbul, It was used as a church for 916 years but, following the conquest of Istanbul by Faith Sultan Hemmed, the Hagias Sophia was converted into mosque.
Afterwards, it was used as a mosque for 482 years. Under the order of Ataturk and the decision of the Council of Ministers, Hagias Sophia was converted into a museum in 1935.
The Blue Mosque (Called Sultana met Camay in Turkish) is an historical mosque in Istanbul. The Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I. just like many other mosques, it also comprises a tomb of the founder, madras and a hospice. Then visit Hippodrome of Constantinople, located in Sultana met/Istanbul that was a public arena mainly for chariot races. The oldest monument of
Constantinople is the Obelisk in the Hippodrome, which was erected by the emperor Theodosius I in 390, but is in fact much, much older. Grand Bazaar, the oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the centre of the city. These beautiful sites will all be visited during this picturesque tour!
Following this Topkapi Palace Museum that exhibits the imperial collections of the Ottoman Empire and maintains an extensive collection of books and manuscripts in its library. It is housed in a palace complex that served as the administrative centre and residence of the imperial Ottoman court from about 1478 to 1856.Go back to the
hotel after the tour and stay overnight.
ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA (breakfast-dinner)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for a domestic flight to Kayseri. After arrival at your destination get transferred to Cappadocia Hotel. Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
CAPPADOCIA – Cappadocia North (Red) Tour (breakfast-lunchdinner)
After breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel for the Cappadocia Full Day Tour. Your day begins with a incredible location Uchisar with views across the region this incredible location is one of the most interesting ancient cities built into the rocks, Uchisar offers the perfect panorama to start your Heritage of Cappadocia tour. Next
you explore the famous UNESCO World Heritage site of the Goreme open air museum. As we walk through the many rock-cut cave churches adorned with intricate paintings from the New Testament, your guide will explain the history of the churches and the impressive iconography in the murals.The tour then continues with Postbag Valley (Monk’s Valley) where the iconic Fairy Chimneys dot the landscape. This is the perfect location for your guide to explain how the unique landscapes were formed as you can still see the newly forming fairy chimneys in various stages of erosion - many have caves and chapel or churches located inside. Our tour will continue with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant offering traditional Turkish dishes from the region. The next destination is the town of Avalos, located along the longest river in
Turkey. This ancient city was the canter of the Hittite pottery-makers and today the same red and white clay from the surrounding hills is used to create the famous pottery. We can watch the artisan potters carrying on the traditions of their forefathers, using the same Hittite kick-wheel techniques that have been used for more than 4000 years and get a chance to try the pottery making. Next, drive on to see some of the most spectacular rock formations - sure to awaken your imagination - the famous Divert Valley (aka. Imagination Valley). Here the rocks have eroded naturally to form magical and interesting shapes which includes the well-known camel rock that stand at the entrance of the valley. Before returning to your hotel stop by the famous three beauties at Urge (the famous fairy chimneys in urge). At the end of the
tour your driver and guide will bring you back to your hotel where you stay overnight.
CAPPADOCIA DEPARTURE (breakfast)
- After a sumptuous breakfast check out from the hotel, depending on your flight time, and transfer to the airport. This is the end of your tour and we look forward to welcoming you again.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Cappadocia
- All airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary (Shared or Private)
- 4 open buffet Breakfasts
- 2 Local Lunches
- 2 Local Dinners
- Full Day Byzantium & Ottoman Tour
- Full Day Cappadocia North Tour (Red Tour)
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Tours which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights & Domestic Flights
- Turkey visa
- Hot Air Balloon
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserve the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency (AZN) against foreign currency to be 5% and more.
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- Requirement at the time of booking for visa invitation.
- Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
- Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation applies, once booking is confirmed.