06 Days / 05 Nights’ Package
Upon arrival at Cairo Airport you will be met by Egypt Promotion representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel in one of our air-conditioned modern vehicles.
Arrive to hotel, check in and overnight.
Half Day Pyramids & Sphinx
Today after breakfast we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop.
Half Day Egyptian Museum
Breakfast in the hotel then start half day Egyptian Museum where two hours are spent at the richest Museum world wide accompanied by our guide & enjoying his explanation about the history specially the King Tut’s part with the master piece _his golden mask.
Back to the hotel & overnight.
Cairo – Alexandria – Sightseeing
Early breakfast and check out then travel to Alexandria by private air conditioned vehicle. Arrive to Alexandria and transfer to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Roman Amphitheatre & Qait Bay Fortress.
Transfer to the hotel in Alexandria, check in & overnight.
Alexandria – Cairo
Check out after breakfast and travel back to Cairo by private air conditioned vehicle. Arrive to Cairo, transfer to the hotel and check in The rest of the day will be free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure - Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Cairo airport for your final flight.
Valid till 30 Apr 19 EXCEPT (Christmas, New Year & Easter)
|Category||Package Rates||02 pax||03 - 05 pax||06 - 09 pax|
|3*||Per person in Double||$239||$205||$166|
|4*||Per person in Double||$266||$232||$193|
|5*||Per person in Double||$319||$285||$246|
|3*||04 nights at Pyramids Plaza or Similar on Bed & Breakfast|
|01 night at Makka or Regency Alex on Bed & Breakfast|
|4*||04 nights at Oasis Pyramids or similar on Bed & Breakfast|
|01 night at Eastern Montazah Alex on Bed & Breakfast|
|5*||04 nights at Golden Tulip or similar on Bed & Breakfast|
|01 night at Tulip Alex on Bed & Breakfast|
Child 00:1.99 years: Free
Child 02:05.99 years: 25% of Adults rate in double room
Child 06:11.99 years: 50% of Adults rate in double room
Child 12 years & up: Will be charged adult rate
- Day 01 – 04 (3 nights) at the chosen Hotel in Cairo (Standard Room) or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Day 04 – 05 (1 night) at the chosen Hotel in Alexandria (Standard Room) or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Day 05 – 06 (1 night) at the chosen Hotel in Cairo (Standard Room) or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Day 01 – Transfer from Cairo international airport to the hotel
- Day 04 – Travel from Cairo to Alexandria on private basis
- Day 05 – Travel from Alexandria to Cairo on private basis
- Day 06 – Transfer from the hotel to Cairo international airport for final departure
- Day 02 – Half Day Cairo tour to visit Pyramids & Sphinx with private English speaking guide
- Day 03 – Half Day Cairo tour to visit Egyptian Museum with private English speaking guide
- Day 04 – Alexandria Tour to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Roman Amphitheatre & Qait Bay Fortress with private English speaking guide.
The above rates exclude:
- International and domestic flights.
- Egypt entry visa
- Lunch during tours & any beverages onboard the cruise
- All tipping for guide, drivers, representatives, restaurants, cruise …etc.
- Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks like water, juice, soft, hard drinks …. etc
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Bank transmitting fees
- This program is available all the week days.
- Above rate available for Far East Markets except Japanese.
- All the above is just an offer subject to your acceptance & no booking are done yet, space will be subject to availability while we go through booking.
- Rate based on the above mentioned number of travelers, in case there is an increase or decrease in the number of Pax or change of date, Egypt Promotion Travel keeps the right to change its rate accordingly.
- All transfers throughout the entire trip on private basis by A/C Deluxe Vehicle.
- All above mentioned sightseeing on Private basis on Cairo and including entrance fees
- Rates are including taxes and service charges
- Hotels official Check in at 15:00 hrs & Check out at 12:00 hrs
- Cruise official Check in before lunch at 12:00 hrs & check out after breakfast at 10:00 hrs
- International meals are served on board of the cruises and at the hotels as well
- Full Day tours starts at 09:00 hrs till 17:00 hrs (maximum 8 hours)
- Half Day tours starts at 09:00 hrs till 13:00 hrs OR at 12:00 hrs till 16:00 hrs (maximum 4 hours)