DAY WISE ITINERARY
On the time of your arrival to airport the welcome staff will be waiting for you at the
exit, after which, you will be transported to the hotel. Stay overnight in Tokyo.
Tokyo Sightseeing Tour on SIC basis
This tour begins with a drive along Takeshita Avenue to the Meiji Jingu Shinto Shrine,
the Omote Sando, the Outer Garden, the property of the Akasaka Emperor and the
National Diet Building. Enjoy some time at the Imperial Palace East Garden to admire
the garden and characteristic structures from the Edo era. Continue to the commercial center of Marunouchi. See the site of some of the great Shinto festivals in Kanda. Take in the electronic goods shopping area of Akihabara and see the Ame-Yoko and Kappabashi markets. At Asakusa, visit historic structures such as the Kaminarimon Gate and Senso-ji Temple. Continue past the Tokyo Sky Tree, and see the headquarters of Asahi Beer.
Mt Fuji Tour + Cruise - Lake Kawaguchi on SIC basis
Today you will visit Japan's most iconic mountains ! Hop on board an air conditioned
bus and go on a journey that will take you to the 5th Station before making your way
to Lake Kawaguchi where you can feast your eyes on postcard-worthy views of Mt.
Fuji . Then, take beautiful pictures at the charming village of Oshino Hakkai and shop
for brand-name bargains at Gotemba Outlets.
**Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi See panoramic views of the world-famous mountain from
afar and enjoy your time aboard as you cruise along Lake Kawaguchi for around 20
Tokyo – Osaka via Bullet Train
We will transfer you from the Tokyo hotel to the Tokyo train station for your bullet
train travel to Osaka on SIC basis. On arrival at the Osaka station we will transfer you
to the Osaka hotel on SIC basis. Check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the
evening at leisure .
Kansai Day Tour from Osaka: Arashiyama, Kinkaku-ji, and Nara Park on SIC basis
Today you will discover ancient Japan on this Kansai region day tour. Visit the famous
Kinkaku-ji Temple and Kinkaku-ji Temple in Kyoto. Revel in the autumn scenery and
feed sika deer at Nara Park. Depart from downtown Osaka and visit the ancient
capital city of Kyoto. Head to Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and bask in the brilliant jade
atmosphere. Stroll through winding pathways lined with towering bamboo stalks.
Then, visit the majestic Kinkaku-ji Temple and take in the picturesque sights. Marvel
at its golden exterior reflecting into the tranquil pond and framed by lush fall foliage.
The temple is reminiscent of the extravagant Kitayama culture during Yoshimitsu's
times. Pay your respects at Todai-ji Temple, home to Japan’s largest bronze Buddha
statue. Stroll through manicured gardens and view splendid sculptures. This UNESCO
World Heritage listed site is where the world's largest wooden structure, the 48m (157
foot)-high Daibutsu-den, sits. Finish the tour with a visit to the scenic Nara Park and
meet adorable sika deer. Watch the deer bow and feed them deer crackers. Embark
on a historical Kansai day tour from Osaka this season. .
Departure from Osaka
- After Breakfast we will transfer you to the airport on SIC basis and you can cherish the beautiful memories of your trip.
- Airport Transfers
- 3 Nights stay in Tokyo
- 3 Nights stay in Osaka
- Tokyo Sightseeing Tour on SIC basis
- Mt.Fuji Tour with Lake & Cruise on SIC basis
- Bullet Train Ticket ( Tokyo-Osaka )
- Osaka Hop on Hop off Bus & Cruise Ride
- Kansai Day Tour from Osaka
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Festival Charge , if any
- City Tax , Resort Tax , If any
- VISA charges
- Tips ,if any
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserve the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency (AZN) against foreign currency to be 5% and more.
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- Requirement at the time of booking for visa invitation.
- Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
- Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation applies, once booking is confirmed.