DAY WISE ITINERARY
ARRIVAL- JERASH -AMMAN
- Arrive at Amman airport and transfer to visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash,
including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres,
spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls.
- Stay Overnight in Amman
AMMAN - AMMAN CITY TOUR - MADABA - NEBO – PETRA
- After breakfast, tour the downtown part of capital city Amman for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city's much older past. Continue with the Jesus steps and start the day with visiting Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Drive after that to Mt. Nebo (site only as the church is closed down for renovation) a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter. Continue till you reach Um ArRassas is mentioned in the old and new testaments and the Romans fortified it and the local Christians and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Stay overnight in Petra.
PETRA - VISITING PETRA CITY – PETRA
- Have breakfast at your hotel in Petra, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra,
one of the 7 wonders of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the
city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked on either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Have your lunch at Bedouin tent inside the sight of Petra.
- Stay Overnight in Petra
PETRA - WADI RUM - - DEAD SEA
- In the morning have breakfast at the camp and go to explore Wadi Rum on a 1.30 hour jeep ride into the Jordanian desert! Wadi Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the
Moon”. Then ride in the desert with the oldest transportation way, Camels are
considered “ships” of the desert; they don't sink in the deep red sand, they float
across it carrying their riders safely over the dunes. Camel riding is the traditional Bedouin way to move around in the desert. It is a very quiet and leisurely way for you to discover Wadi Rum. Proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. Have your lunch on the way.
- Stay Overnight in the Dead Sea
DEPARTURE DEAD SEA
- After breakfast, transfer to the Queen Alia International Airport for departure to
your final destination.
- Transportation as per the above mentioned program in an A/C vehicle with a professional speaking driver.
- Accommodation based on the above rooms category or similar on BB basis at the above mentioned hotels or similar (please refer to the above categories).
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq
- Jeep ride 1.30 hours at Wadi rum
- 01 bottle of water on daily basis
- Visa is included in for all individuals/groups staying in Jordan more than 2 nights who booked their trip with a local agency. Full passport details is requested before the arrival
- Any tips &Porterages
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- International Flights