Kazakhstan – 3 NIGHTS
Seoul & Jeju Island
- Arrival in Almaty at 16.40 (KC908 DEL-ALA)
- Meeting at the Airport with English speaking guide & Transfer Airport-Hotel Check-in to the Hotel at 19:00Free timeOvernight in Hotel
ALMATY CITY TOUR
- Breakfast in the hotel
- 10.00 Transfer for city tour
- The tour starts with sightseeing in the central part of Almaty. You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Abai Square and Palace of Republic.
- Then the tour will continue in one of the oldest Almaty park – Panfilov Park, where you will see one of the unique wooden building in the world – Zenkov Cathedral and visit the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame, dedicated to the memory of the fighters who died for freedom and independence of the country.
- 15.00 Transfer for Kok-tobe
- Kok- Tobe hill where the tallest TV tower in the world is located (if to count from the sea level) and where you will get by the picturesque winding mountain road. You can stroll along the magnificent panorama of the city from the special observation deck and visit the shop to "The Beatles" (the only one in CIS countries), visit the shop of national souvenirs and many other interesting things.
- 18.00 Return to Hotel and free time.
- Overnight in Hotel
ALMATY- BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN SURROUNDING GUIDED TOUR
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Transfer for Beautiful Mountain Surrounding Guided tour at 10:00
This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort, located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. Chimbulak has its own special atmosphere. Here you can see the skiers who like ironed track as well as the snowboarders who prefer extreme downhills with breath taking jumps and turns. On sunny days Chimbulak gathers together thousands of visitors. On chairlifts, you can reach Talgar Pass (3163 meters above sea level). Only professional skiers climb here since the descent from the pass is too steep. Also, alpinists start their climbing from this point. Only the stars are higher…
- Transfer to the hotel at 16:00l
- Overnight in hotel
- 05.00 Check out from Hotel and transfer to the Airport.