DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrival Cochin and Transfer to Munnar (135kms/4hrs):
Arrive in Cochin and transfer to Munnar. Arrive by the afternoon. Munnar is a picturesque hill station situated in the eastern part of Kerala; lush green-carpeted tea and coffee plantations surround it. The beautiful landscapes, cozy weather, and the smell of tealeaves make Munnar one of the most sought-after destinations in South India. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Today morning after breakfast visit Mattupetty dam which has an artificial lake built by a small hydroelectric project. Echo Point is known for the natural echo affect it produces. Tea Museum explains about the processing of tea and history of Munnar and Eravikulam National Park is known as the natural habitat of endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/3.5hrs)
Today after breakfast depart for Periyar by road. Arrive in Periyar and transfer to the hotel.The town also houses one of world’s most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries. A visit to Periyar also provides you the opportunity to see wildlife at close ranges, besides the varied vegetation and a wide variety of birds. Lying at an altitude of 700-1900 m above sea level, Periyar has a cool and comfortable climate. Out here, you can also go for treks and mountain walks or visit spice plantation or enjoy boat ride at Lake Periyar (On direct payment basis). Stay overnight at the hotel.
Thekkady – Alleppey / Kottayam (160kms/4hrs):
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Kottayam/Alleppey and arrive by the afternoon, check into the hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure or take an optional cruise on the backwaters. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Drive to Kovalam/Trivandrum (175kms/ approx 5 hours):
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and depart for Kovalam/Trivandrum/Poovar by road. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Kovalam Beach lies stretched out on the Malabar Coast, along the shoreline of a small town called Kovalam. Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy on the beach.
Today morning after breakfast enjoy Trivandrum for the city tour (16Kms). Visit the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple (non Hindus are not allowed inside), which dominates Trivandrum. Also visit the Napier Museum and the Srichithra Art Gallery. In the afternoon return to Kovalam, and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Today after breakfast check out of the hotel and then transfer to airport/railway station for onward journey.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills & Vehicle is as per the itinerary only & not at disposal)
- All currently applicable hotel taxes
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Tips and Porterage
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserve the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency (AZN) against foreign currency to be 5% and more.
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- Requirement at the time of booking for visa invitation.
- Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
- Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation applies, once booking is confirmed.