03 Nights Moscow
|Package Name||03 Nights Moscow|
|Duration||03 Nights / 04 Days|
|Travel start date||21st June 2019|
|No. of passengers||NA|
|Package Price||INR 43,500 for Per person on twin sharing (including all taxes)|
- 03 Nights accommodation in Moscow
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- All Tours on Private Basis
- Entrance Tickets to the sights will need to be bought at the sight entrance itself.
- Entrance- Kremlin+ red square, Sergiev posad, Tretyakov Gallery, Kolomenskoye Residence of Tsars & World War 2 Museum
- Private Tour Guide to show you around and explain the sights to you and the group
- All Hotel and government taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
|Moscow||Moscow Marriott Tverskaya Hotel||Business Suite Check Inn: 21 June Check Out: 24 Nights: June 3|
After Breakfast take a city Tour of Moscow & St.Basil Cathedral. (06 hours) After a little bit of rest Get ready for a half day (6 hrs)tour of the Kremlin & Cathedral Square, a breathtaking architectural ensemble of the 15th – 17th centuries, where the life of Russian grand princes and tsar started and ended, the Annunciation Cathedral where they were baptized/Christianize, the Assumption Cathedral where they were crowned and the Archangel Michael Cathedral where they were buried.Arrive Moscow Airport and meet your Driver to get transferred to your hotel in Moscow City Centre Check in to your hotel. After a little bit of rest Get ready for a half day (5hrs)tour of the Kremlin & Cathedral Square, a breathtaking architectural ensemble of the 15th – 17th centuries, where the life of Russian grand princes and tsar started and ended, the Annunciation Cathedral where they were baptized/Christianize, the Assumption Cathedral where they were crowned and the Archangel Michael Cathedral where they were buried.
- * Tsar’s bell and Tsar Cannon, stunning examples of casting of the 16th – 18th centuries.
- * The Grand Kremlin Palace, from the imperial residence to the Russian President’s gala reception quarters.
- * Political and governmental buildings of the Kremlin, the Senate, the Palace of Congresses, the Arsenal.
- * Kremlin walls and towers, a unique fortress of middle Ages’ Russia.
- * Bell Tower
- * St.Basils Cathedral with Tickets
Over nights stay in Moscow
City Tour of Sergiev Posad & War Musuem ww2
After Breakfast take a trip to Tour to Sergiev Posad . (06 hours) Sergiev Posad is a city in Russia, northeast of Moscow. It's part of the Golden Ring cluster of ancient towns and known for the 14th-century Trinity Lavra St. Sergius monastery complex. The complex’s Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles (or Assumption) has blue and gold onion domes and interior frescoes. The Trinity Cathedral houses the tomb of St. Sergius. Bells ring from a towering blue-and-white belfry. Post this travel to see the World War-2 Museum Overnight Stay in Moscow
Tour in Moscow
After Breakfast meet your driver in hotel Lobby to get transferred to start your Tour to Tretyakov Gallery . (04 hours). The State Tretyakov Gallery is an art gallery in Moscow, Russia, the foremost depository of Russian fine art in the world.
After Lunch do a Tour to Kolomenskoye- Residence of Tsars. (04 hours). Kolomenskoye is a former royal estate situated several kilometers to the southeast of the city center of Moscow, Russia, on the ancient road leading to the town of Kolomna. The 390 hectare scenic area overlooks the steep banks of the Moskva River. It became a part of Moscow in the 1960s.
After Breakfast meet your driver in hotel Lobby to get transferred to the airport to catch your flight back or for your onward journey
- # 03 Night stay in Hotel in Double sharing room.
- # Daily Buffet Breakfast in Hotel.
- # AC Private Van for Both side transfers and Tours.
- # Airport- Hotel- Airport transfers private
- # English speaking guide.
- # Cathedral tickets are included in Kremlin
- # Entrance- Kremlin + red square, Sergiev posad, Tretyakov Gallery, Kolomenskoye Residence of Tsars
- # Visa Invitation.
- # Tourist visa fee Rs 4400/-
- # There is also ARMOURY chamber and DIAMOND FUND inside Kremlin