DAY WISE ITINERARY
ARRIVAL TO AMMAN
- Arrive at Amman airport and transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight in Amman.
AMMAN - AMMAN CITY TOUR - DEAD SEA - AMMAN
- After morning breakfast, Visit sites and museums including the Archeological
Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city's historical past. Proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth; deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
Stay overnight in Amman
AMMAN - VISITING PETRA CITY - AMMAN
- After breakfast at your hotel in Petra, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra,
one of the 7 wonders of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the
city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked on either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Have your lunch at Bedouin tent inside the sight of Petra. Back to Amman with all the great memories of Petra!
- Stay overnight stay in Amman
- After breakfast, transfer to the Queen Alia International Airport for departure to your final destination.
- Transportation as per the above mentioned program in an A/C vehicle with a professional speaking driver.
- Accommodation based on the above rooms category or similar on BB basis at the above mentioned hotels or similar (please refer to the above categories).
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- A short horse ride from the main gate till the beginning of the Siq. Entrance to Amman touristic beach in the Dead Sea
- All applicable taxes
- 01 bottle of water on daily basis
- Visa is included in for all individuals/groups staying in Jordan more than 2 nights who booked their trip with a local agency.Full passport details is requested before the arrival
- Any tips & Porterages
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- International Flight.