DAY WISE ITINERARY
DELHI – TASHKENT
Assemble 3 Hours before your flight at Indira Gandhi International airport for departure to Tashkent. Arrival at Tashkent Airport by the flight at 11.50. Meet & greets service outside of arrival hall. The custom procedures will take about 1-1.5 hours. The group will be met by the local Hindi-English speaking guide.
13.30 - Transfer to Hotel for check-in. En-route, Lunch is at Indian restaurant
16.00 – C/in at Hotel
18.00 Panoramic city tour. Visiting: Broadway Street with artist and local souvenirs, Amir Temur Square, Independence Square
20.00 Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
22.00 Transfer back to the hotel and overnight
TASHKENT - CHIMGAN – CHARVAK – TASHKENT.
Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
09.00-11.00 Drive to Chimgan Mountains.
11.00 Chair lift ride. (Subject to operations on the day of visit).
13.00 Chair lift to reach down.
Depart to Charwak Resorts.
14.00 Lunch at Charvak Resorts Restaurant.
Enjoy Free time at Beautiful Charvak Lake. (Activities on your own cost) 17.00 Transfer back to Tashkent & your hotel. Time to fresh up.
20.00 Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Belly Dance show, 2 Veg + 2 Non-veg Starters, Local vodka, Beer, soft drinks & soda (clients can carry own alcohol at no corkage) Night Stay at Tashkent.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 10.00 Tashkent city tour & Shopping tour: Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial and Statue, Memorial of Repressions with the traditional ornaments and Tashkent TV Tower from outside
- 13.00 Lunch at Indian restaurant
- 15.00 Transfer to Chorsu Bazaar for a traditional shopping experience.
- 18.00 Transfer to Hotel
- 20.00 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Night Stay at Tashkent.
TASHKENT – FREE DAY / OR OPTIONAL SAMARKAND – FULL DAY TRIP
- Breakfast is at Hotel
- Day is free for Shopping
- Lunch is at Indian restaurant
- OR Optional tour to Samarkand
- 06.30-Enjoy early buffet breakfast at Hotel
- 07.00- Transfer to Railway Station of Tashkent for Bullet train to Samarkand at 08.00
- 10.00- Arrive to Samarkand City
- Our sightseeing tour starts from visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum OUTSIDE, a burial vault of Timurids dynasty, and famous Registan Square OUTSIDE. It's a heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture. The square consists of 3 grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
- There's local bazaar near the mosque - Siyab where you can see different goods and buy them.
- Lunch in one of national Samarkand restaurant.
- After short rest we continue our excursion and visit Ulugbek’s Observatory (OUTSIDE).
- 16:20 Transfer back to Samarkand train station.
- 17:00 Departure from Samarkand by train «Afrosiab».
- 19:30 Arrival in Tashkent. The end of the tour.
- 20.00 Dinner at Indian Restaurant .
- Night Stay at Tashkent.
TASHKENT – DELHI
Transfers to Airport for the final departure to Delhi by the flight HY 423 at 08.05
Price: Based on Twin Sharing.
|Hotel||MIRAN INTERNATIONAL 4*|
|Twin / Triple Sharing||USD 460|
|Single Supplement||USD 170|
Supplement for Optional Tour to Samarkand: USD 99 Per Person Entrances at Samarkand: USD 28 Per Person.
Tour Cost Includes:
- E-Visa for Uzbekistan
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis;
- 1 Ltr Complimentary Bottle of Mineral water daily;
- Meals on full Board basis by the itinerary:
- 04 breakfasts at the hotel coffee shop;
- 03 Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- 01 Lunch at “Pyramids” Restaurant at Charvak Lake;
- 01 Gala Dinners at Indian Restaurants as per program;
- All Sightseeing as per above tour itinerary;
- Services of Professional Hindi & English-speaking tour guide;
- All transfers as per itinerary;
Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Return Airfare Ex Delhi
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Photography and video making fees at the sites;
- Personal insurance;
- Tips and gratuities;
- Any services not included in the above itinerary;
- Any increase in govt. taxes / airline charge.
- 30% per person minimum once booked.
- 30- 16 days: 50% of the total package cost
- 15 – 11 days: 75% of the total package cost
- 10 – 0 days: 100% cancellation of complete package amount will apply
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- The visa needs to be applied 10 days in advance
- Scan of passport is required at the time of booking confirmation (first 2 & last 2 pages)
- Scan of passport size photograph with white background (size 2x2 Inch and 70% face)
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel
- For booking confirmation, we require a 30% payment in advance and balance amount payable 10 days prior to travel date. All bookings are subject to acceptance of enclosed booking conditions.