DAY WISE ITINERARY
Bangkok Airport to Hotel Transfers
Arrive at Bangkok Airport, hotel transfer to Pattaya Hotel with overnight stay
Coral island tour including lunch with transfers Pattaya
CORAL ISLAND WITH INDAIN LUNCH: PICK UP FROM THE HOTEL: 0800 Hours / DROP AT THE HOTEL - 1400 HOURS Coral Island (Koh Lan) is the largest of the "near islands", off south Pattaya. It is at the southeast end of the Bay of Bangkok, on the east side of the Gulf of Siam. Administratively Ko Lan belongs to the Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chonburi. Most of Ko Lan's beaches are on its west side. Most visited is Tawaen Beach, where there is a small harbor. You will enjoy the sea, sun sand and the length of the beach is lined with small tourist shops.
Alcazar Show with transfers Pattaya
It’s been said that if you want to see beautiful lady boys, go to Tiffany; but if you want to see a great show, head over to Alcazar Cabaret Show. While the two shows follow a similar theme, the Alcazar Theatre boasts state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems, which make quite a bit difference.
Pattaya Nong Nooch Village tour
Nong Nooch Garden is set in a 2.4sq.km. Beautifully landscaped park and can easily makean all-day trip. The entire area is more like a theme park, with daily cultural shows,restaurants and accommodation as well as a vast area showcasing individually themed gardens. A leisurely stroll through the botanical park is like taking a journey around the world, through its many famous gardens, whether 17th-century French gardens, Stonehenge, or European Renaissance gardens. Equally fascinating are species-specific gardens, such as cactus and succulent plants, orchid nurseries, tropical palm gardens, bonsai and topiary garden.
Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel transfers En-route Bangkok Temple
& City tour
Bangkok has hundreds of temples, but this particular tour is a must-do because it introduces you to Wat Pho, home of the Reclining Buddha, and Wat Phra Kaew, otherwise known as The Temple of the Emerald Buddha, a spiritual icon carved from jade that towers above all others in its holiness.
Safari world & Marine park with transfers Bangkok
Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fastpaced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all.
Departure from hotel to Airport transfers
- your fun trip to Thailand ends today. Travel to airport and relax during your journey back home.
- Airport transfers
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pattaya
- 01 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in Hotel
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel transfers
- Pattaya coral island tour with lunch
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfers
- Half Day City and temple tour (Golden Buddha & Reclining Buddha Temple)
- All sight seen by SIC Basis
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Festival Charge , if any
- City Tax , Resort Tax , If any
- VISA charges
- Tips ,if any
- Hotels are not guaranteed, depends on the availability at the time of your reservation!
- Guide service on arrival and departure dates does not included to the price
- Company reserves the right to adjust agreed rates. In addition, company reserve the right to review and adjust agreed rates during the requested period of the devaluation rate of local currency (AZN) against foreign currency to be 5% and more.
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 12:00
- Requirement at the time of booking for visa invitation.
- Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
- Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation applies, once booking is confirmed.